Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Greetings!

The holiday season approaches, for some of us anyway, so I felt a blog-over was needed. As the first day of December, I suppose this is fitting.

I have been wanting to change the look of the blog for awhile and clean it up a bit but you know, life happens, time passes, things sit, yada yada...

Well, no more ~ ta da!! What think you? Hopefully it'll only be up until new year's when I'll switch it over yet again - I say hopefully because it took me 9 months to get around to this redo. I know what I'm doing now though, so it should go quicker. Famous last words!!

Happy December to everyone ~ wherever you are, whatever you celebrate.

Blog elements and pages from Shabby Miss Jenn ~ I love her stuff! Now I gotta go work on the Holiday calendar which is how I got sidetracked into the redo in the first place ~ Hey I had to test out the new photo editing software!

No comments: