Thursday, February 16, 2012

PTS7

Ah that time of year again, my favorite Swap of them all - Pillow Talk Swap version 7. I have been kind of trying to cut back on swaps because they take so much time, but I can't give up the PTS. This time I went all scrappy. It still has a touch of modern and me in it, but it's scrappy and colorful and reminds me of spring. I hope my partner will like it. It's got lots of texty fabrics and a flour sack print on the back. Sorry about the dark pics, it was raining and I was losing daylight fast. I paper pieced the flower petals then appliquéd them onto the top of the pillow. A little hand quilting as an accent and it's all done. Hope you like it partner Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

What a fantastic pillow! Wishing I'd joined in this round!

Jenny said...

That pillow turned out great! Love the fabrics you used and the background too!

Debra said...

beautiful pillow....i am hoping to be accepted for the next round

Tiffany said...

This is my favorite swap too! Will NEVER be able to give it up now that I started in PTS6 :)

Love your pillow so much - fantastic colors, fabrics, design - everything! Would be a super happy kid to have it come to my doorstep ;-)