Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap beings

Pillow {Talk} Swap round 3 has just begun. I'm kind of excited about this because it's the first swap I've ever done and perusing the samples of previous rounds makes you realize you are in the company of some great artists over there. Heather and Kerri run this flickr group/swap and they are awesome gals and quilters not to mention the many other prominent group members. Should be a ton of fun. Partners have not yet been assigned but I'm already milling over possible design ideas. My own pillow inspiration picture
Pillow Talk Swap 3 Inspiration
~ it was tough to narrow it down because I'm pretty much inspired by everything. I can't wait to get started on this. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

Meanwhile, over in hexie-land, some new block options have been posted. I have pretty much already posted all of mine and I'm pretty caught up at this point. I'm not going to do the rad-ar love block, so that just leaves the basic hexie which I like and am sticking with. I'll update progress on this as I go.

Until next time, happy sewing!

No comments: