Saturday, August 28, 2010

Swaps, swaps, swaps

There are some more goodies in the house. Check out my new clutch sent to me from MichelleSews through the gathered clutch swap. Isn't it awesome? She did such a great job on it. I love it, thank-you Michelle.
Fabulous gathered clutch from MichelleSews!

I'm participating in two more swaps at the moment. First: the urban-home goods swap round 2. I'm hard at work on my projects for my secret partner. No sneak peaks on that yet, but it does involve lots of little squares, again. Not sure how it happens, but it seems all my swap projects involve little squares. Yeah. Here's my inspiration mosaic for my partner.
{Urban} Home goods Swap Inspiration
It will be fun to see what evolves.

Next up is the SavVy Seasons swap. Here's my inspiration mosaic for that Swap. Partners haven't yet been given out.
Goolish Inspiration for the SavVy { Seasons} Swap
I chose Halloween for my season. I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday. Even if it is only a one day event, I love decorating the house for halloween. Before the kids were born, we used to have huge halloween parties that took me a month to plan and prep for. Nowadays, life is too busy for big parties, but we still love to decorate, plan costumes, carve pumpkins and visit the pumpkin patch.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

I'm glad that you liked it! I saw that you liked that fabric, so went with that. Enjoy.